Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I just can't get enough!

I am trying really, really hard to stay away from blogs, but it's so hard! I feel like I've been spending way too much time reading about other people. Boo Mama had a great post about this very thing the other day on the Lifeway All Access Blog. One of the reasons I started my own blog was to try to be more present in my life, by finding interesting things to write about and documenting what's happening. It's so easy to just cruise around from blog to blog though. I love to see how other people live and what they do. Big Mama and Boo Mama have totally inspired me to get back to being myself again. They are so funny, and they remind me to laugh at the little things in life. I laughed so hard I cried for the very first time in a looong time when I read about Big Mama being locked out of her house in a bikini while 7 months pregnant!

Now I'm addicted to Bakerella and Pioneer Woman. Holy cow...I bow down to these ladies. Creative doesn't begin to describe them. I just found out today that Ryan has to go out of town for awhile for work, and I was not too happy about it. But thanks to Bakerella I think I have found a way to occupy my time...cupcake pops anyone?

She was even on
She was on last year, April 3rd. I was supposed to go to a show around that time last year, but was sidetracked with mucho drama involving the legal dept. at work...long story...can't believe it was a year ago! (no...it wasn't over me...don't worry)...anyway, I'm super sorry I missed her on Martha! I would have been inspired a year ago! How could I let that happen? Never again, Bakerella!

Also, don't forget to say a prayer for MckMama's MckMuffin...the little guy is fighting for his life.

And, YAY for Keegan! Keegan hasn't vomited in almost a month and is now in outpatient care in Boston! He's even on full feeds now and is not being fed intravenously! Way to go Keegan! Pray for him to gain weight and to continue to be able to handle his new formula.

1 comment:

chiara said...

Hi Susy! thanks for your comment! I can't believe the same thing happened to your sister-in-law. I'd never heard of it happening before! I'm so glad to hear they are both OK, that makes me feel so much better.
Hope you are well!