Today is a double dose of Jon & Kate Plus 8 because they are on Oprah and on TLC tonight. Also, one of my favorite reality stars, Ruby is on Oprah. Ruby is from Savannah, and her show is about her losing weight. She is hysterical. She's such a ball of positive energy, even though she is so heavy. As Ruby would say..."I'm so esssited" about TV tonight! Happy Monday!
Monday, March 9, 2009
I'm so esssited!
Today is a double dose of Jon & Kate Plus 8 because they are on Oprah and on TLC tonight. Also, one of my favorite reality stars, Ruby is on Oprah. Ruby is from Savannah, and her show is about her losing weight. She is hysterical. She's such a ball of positive energy, even though she is so heavy. As Ruby would say..."I'm so esssited" about TV tonight! Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment