You know the mucho drama and legal issue at work I discussed a few posts back? Well he was on the Celebrity Apprentice tonight as a guest in their hotel. I just about died. It was hysterical. And to think a year ago he was crying like a baby in the HR office and having the largest man I've ever seen escorting him from the building...
**Sorry for the confusion: Go HERE. I won't go into it any further...I'm not sure if I can.
**And this was what I was so shocked about Sunday night. Although it wasn't really shock...I knew I'd see him again someday...I just didn't expect it to be while I was doing dishes in my own house.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Okay, I think I missed the post about the legal drama at work. Direct me to the right place. This must be why you were shocked...it is all coming together now! But I need to know the whole story!
Post a Comment