Sunday, March 1, 2009

Creepy crawlers...

I decided to make Oatmeal Cookies earlier, because I happened to have all of the ingredients. That was a mistake. Whenever I think..."oh...I have all of the ingredients for a certain recipe" it is inevitable that something will go wrong. For example...I have just enough eggs for something...and one egg in the batch is bad. And it's always the last one that I crack into the bowl, thus ruining all of the eggs. Today was no different. I mixed up all of the ingredients for the cookies, and the last to add was the oatmeal. That's when I saw that God put two bugs on top of my oatmeal container. Why would God put bugs on my oatmeal container? So that I would notice the many, many bugs INSIDE of my oatmeal container. I had to throw it out, and then go to the store to get more oatmeal. But at least it gave me the opportunity to buy some chocolate chips to add to the cookies too.

I got the recipe from Joyofbaking.com. They are still baking, but the batter was yummy, sans bugs!

No comments: