Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Miss Perfect


Have any of you been watching these crazy pageant shows? No...I haven't either, but I have some comments anyway.

Right now there are back to back episodes of Little Miss Perfect on Women's Entertainment (We). The MC deserves an hour show of his own without the tanned, poufy haired toddlers. He is a character, to say the least. You can see his pageant tips HERE.

He even has his song that he sings to the girls before the winner is announced. It is creepy.

The other show that is on is Toddlers & Tiaras, and it ironically comes on after 18 Kids & Counting on TLC. If I were the Duggars I'm pretty sure I would speak up about that line up. People may say that they exploit their children, but Toddlers & Tiaras takes exploitation to a whole new level. I do not know what you say to a child when you explain that they need fake eyelashes, fake tanning, fake nails, fake hair, and 10 pounds of makeup to prance around in front of people that are JUDGING what she looks like. Sure they say poise and discipline on stage has something to do with it...and that's why they dance in around in sparkly outfits shaking their booties during the WOW WEAR portion!

And speaking of exploiting children...did anyone see Jon & Kate Monday night? They did quite a preview for next week's show that is focusing on their marriage. There are also many rumors and pictures online (that I may or may not have Googled) about Jon and some co-eds near his mothers house. While I try very hard not to judge based on 30 mins. of edited content a week, it is so clear to anyone with a brain that there are some issues that need to be addressed in that household. This week has been stressful enough without having to wait for them to address everything but reveal nothing next Monday.

I have to go practice my turns and maintaining my smile now...

No comments: