
After all of my fancy cooking posts, I thought most of you would enjoy this one a lot! I bought this book at Barnes & Noble a few days ago, and I'm already a huge fan! I'm sitting here smelling my yummy chicken and rice casserole thinking the $7.98 I spent on the book has already paid off! All of the recipes have very few ingredients, one of which is always a can of soup, and they are are all easy to find and I even had some of them in my cabinet already!! (and I have very small cabinets with not much in them!) We are having 3 casseroles this week, which I plan on using for our lunches too! If you see the book on the clearance rack like I did, grab it and get in the kitchen!
2 comments:
Yum! Yum! I love casseroles! My fav. that uses cream of mushroom soup is spinach casserole... i know it sounds gross, but it is oh so yummy! the recipe can be found in the magnolia jr league cookbook, but it is just
2 pkgs of cooked frozen copped spinach
1 pkg crean cheese
1 can soup
1 can of dirks fried onion rings (half mixed in half on top)
cooked for 45 minutes on trusty old 360.
It goes great with steaks and broiled tomatoes topped with evoo, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and basil.
be sure and post some of your favs. for the rest of us to try!
Post a Comment