I was searching furniture on Amazon the other day and this is what came up on the search...is it just me or does this look super creepy?It looks like a Muppet going to snatch the baby in it's sleep!
It does look super creepy! They use similar items as this in the NICU to give the infants the feeling that they are being touched with gentle pressure, but they don't look like giant, squishy hands! YIKES!
I agree this is creepy but it might just work. Whenever I would stop touching Logan and Laney, they would wake up and cry. I think I needed Mr. Muppet hand on a couple of those sleepless nights.
I grew up in the South and still consider myself Southern. I spent all of my adult life in NYC and still consider myself a New Yorker. I now live in CA, and I'm still not sure what that means. I'm a mom and wife, a designer by trade and education.
4 comments:
It does look super creepy! They use similar items as this in the NICU to give the infants the feeling that they are being touched with gentle pressure, but they don't look like giant, squishy hands! YIKES!
What is that supposed to be? It's totally creepy!!!
I agree this is creepy but it might just work. Whenever I would stop touching Logan and Laney, they would wake up and cry. I think I needed Mr. Muppet hand on a couple of those sleepless nights.
funny stuff! you have an award on my blog...go check it out.
Post a Comment