Ok...I admit that I didn't get around to painting the buffet this weekend. I spent today going to church, late of course, napping, and shoe shopping (and Ryan is cooking me dinner tonight! Woo hoo!).
For my birthday Ryan is getting me a new pair of much needed black boots. I love shoes, but I've started to hate shopping for them. I think living in NY has changed my feet. I've always had narrow feet, but they seem even worse now. It's almost impossible to find shoes that fit. And as much as I like tall boots, my skinny legs just don't fit in them. The boots are always too big around the calf and a nice pair of boots quickly look like big rubber boots on my leg. I finally found a pair I like ok, but they didn't have my size, so I just ordered them online. I hope they fit when they get here because I really don't want to have to try on 20 more pairs with no luck!!! Now I know why I've kept the cheap ones I bought 5 years ago! It's just easier...even if they look horrible! Sandal shopping is worse...those straps do not fit around my feet at all and the shoes just slide right off...luckily with our weather I'll be wearing my new boots for quite awhile longer!
Does anyone else have really narrow feet and know of a good brand to try?
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment