Don't eat peanut butter products, FDA warns...What am I supposed to do? You can take away anything...but don't take away my peanut butter. Some of you may know that my aunts tease me because as I was growing up I would eat two things without a fight: Cream of Wheat and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I ate these two things EVERYDAY. I attribute my current eating habits to my childhood diet...I could eat the same thing everyday for a month and not really care. Also, if things get shaken up too much, like my eating schedule or if people are in town and I eat out every meal, my stomach lets me know it's not happy with the situation. I have a jar of Peanut Butter (Skippy All Natural, which has replaced my other favorite, Peter Pan) that I have been eating for a little while, and I think it's safe so I will continue to eat it. If I die of salmonella tomorrow, know that I died a happy person...doing what I love...eating peanut butter. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment