Thursday, January 22, 2009

I got my first blog award!


Yay! Thanks Ashley!
My friend Ashley awarded me with this Friendship Award!

She is the author of Everyday Blessings, and I just love her blog! I fell in love with it because of her absolutely adorable daughter, Karis. She is a little princess with the cutest little smile! You must visit her and learn all about little Karis, her husband Chuck, and their life in Texas if you haven't already!

Here is the meaning of the award: It is the Friendship Award which means:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to five bloggers who must choose five more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I give this award to:
1. Leah
2. Magen
3. Ashley E.
4. Leslie
5. Abbie