Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My birthday dinner with Daniel Day Lewis...

Daniel Day Lewis(right) with Liam Neeson (who just happens to be my neighbor...oohh)

Ryan cooked me dinner on Sunday night for my birthday and took me out last night on my actual birthday. The dinner Sunday night was so good, and he did an excellent job preparing it. When I told him he should cook more often, his response was, "Na...I'm like Daniel Day Lewis...I only do my thing every so often, but when I do, it's spectacular." I almost spit out my food I laughed so hard. This is typical Ryan, and one of the reasons I love him!
Here he is where he belongs...in the kitchen! He's so resourceful...he even taped the recipe on the cabinet.
Looking good...
A beautiful spread. He got my FAVORITE couscous from Whole Foods to go with it. It's Israeli (or Pearl) couscous, which is larger, with orange, cranberry, green onion, and pecans...delish!

Check out the chicken...is your mouth watering yet?! I'm so lucky!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It looks like you had a fantastic birthday. The food looks wonderful.