Monday, January 19, 2009
Small world...
I was wandering through blogs yesterday (sometimes I do this in my spare time and it drives Ryan crazy!). Let me just say that the blogger community is just amazing! When someone is in need, they go out in full force to spread the word and lift them up in prayer! I was clicking from blog to blog and I saw the story of baby Harper. See the button to the side to pray for baby Harper. She is the daughter of Scott Stamps and granddaughter of the school nurse from when I was in school. I did not know Scott personally, as he was a few years older than me, but I quickly recognized the name wanted the spread the word. I can't believe I came across this in random blogs that I didn't know had anything to do with home or people that I might now! It's a small world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
It is such a small world. We are all connected through our blogs. I had been away from the computer this weekend but was so sad to hear about Harper. We are all praying.
Post a Comment