Friday, January 2, 2009

My friend Rachael...



I was flipping through the newest Martha Stewart Living tonight while at Barnes & Noble...I no longer get them for free :(...and I noticed something...stuff from my friend Rachael's desk! Everyone there had the most beautifully decorated bulletin boards and desks! It almost made me cry. I miss Rachael. We have absolutely nothing in common...she is a liberal Jew from New Jersey...I am a conservative Baptist from Arkansas...but we have a common love of common sense and all things Martha. I miss our very frequent chats. She sat next to me in the Style department, but then moved all the way across the building to the photo studios. It was almost a whole city block away, but we still managed to have lunch together almost every day and chat. I will be hanging this little snippet from page 77 on my desk at work as a reminder of her and our adventures together!
Sidenote: The card of people dancing was made by our former co-worker, Chiara, who authors the blog molasses candy.

No comments: