
Last Saturday night Ryan and I went to the Professional Bull Riders Built Ford Tough Series stop at Madison Square Garden!! I was pretty surprised when Ryan suggested going, but he kept bringing it up so I decided I would go along with it just to please him. I was surprised by the crowd...they were mostly normal looking people just like us! It was lots of fun and was over way too fast! We made it a rodeo weekend by watching 8 Seconds starring Luke Perry on Sunday after church because I had never seen it. I can't wait to go to another one! I posted a video because all of the pictures turned out blurry, and you just can't get the feel of the excitement! Enjoy!
I'm wondering if the fact that I liked this is a sure sign that I was raised in the country. What do you think?
2 comments:
We've lived in Texas for two years now and we've not been to one rodeo. What a shame, right? Matter of fact, I've never been to a rodeo in my entire life.
I'm willing to bet, though, that if I did attend one I wouldn't see a bunch of "normal" looking people at a rodeo in Texas! Ha!
So much fun! Jeremy and I went to a rodeo in Mesquite, TX one time (I think it was after a rehearsal dinner for a wedding...pretty redneck!)and it was SO MUCH FUN! I loved it but it made me really nervous! I definitely had my share of SAU rodeos too, but somehow they weren't as exciting!
Post a Comment