Monday, January 12, 2009

Special prayer...

I have become acquainted with little Keegan through the Flurry's blog (Everyday Blessings). I have been following his condition since I saw a post on their blog in October. He has been in and out of the hospital, and they just aren't sure what's wrong. He's a very sick little boy, and his situation is complicated because he is also a heart transplant patient. I just wanted spread the word to my readers to keep this little boy in your prayers. Please pray for his comfort and that the doctors will be able to come up with a diagnosis. You can read about Keegan on his website HERE.
Image from etsy

1 comment:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Thanks for praying for Keegan & for spreading the news. He is so sick so pray that the doctors will figure out what is wrong with him soon.