Friday, January 9, 2009

Meet my daughter...Muffin.

See Martha's blog post today about her visit to the Bahamas with her friend, Muffin Dowdle. No...that's not a typo.

Why is it that wealthy people can get away with naming their children anything? I have a theory that if I name my daughter Muffy, Buffy, Bunny, Kitty, or Muffin then she will be guaranteed a life of luxury and never want for anything except the latest "it" bag.

And for laughs...here is another of Martha's friends...Thom...yes...Tom with an "h".
He looks like a little boy dressed for the Easter parade. He's a very hip suit designer. Really.

4 comments:

Magen said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

When should we be expecting this "Muffin"? I thot it was to be "Erastus"? Hmmm........... Love you, dad

Susy said...

Don't worry...no "Muffins" will be around anytime in the near future. And Cecil Erastus will be arriving when we get a yard!

Leah said...

That is so funny and so true!